Sunday, April 25, 2010

So I am probably the fastest wax tech around. I can make some girls completely bald in 3-4 minutes. No kidding....no strays.... I have also been called all sorts of interesting names. A couple months ago a lady came to me for the 1st time. It was her 2ND Brazilian ever. Her first experience with someone else lasted almost an hour. She was pretty surprised that it took me less than 10 minutes. She had some female problems which lead to some slight bruising on her bikini line after I finished the service. The day after she got waxed by me, she went to her gynecologist. Since she was scheduling a surgery, he was concerned about how fragile her skin was in that area. So he asked her who the person was that waxed her. She said Zorro. He told her to tell Zorro to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment