Friday, May 14, 2010

A girl came in today with hair from hell. It was coarse, thick, dense. Reminded me of a Brillo pad. It was a total bitch trying to get the hair off her lips. The wax just seemed to sit on top of the hair and laugh at me. It wasn't budging. The hot wax was just soaking up the hair and not even remotely making contact with the skin so I could pull it effectively from the roots. With a lot of perseverance and a fair amount of swear words, however, I finally got her bald.
It was then that I did a little happy dance and told her I was feeling cocky because I won the battle with her pubes. She thought that was an appropriate adjective to accompany a Brazilian. I would have to agree.

1 comment:

  1. I F*cking love you ME!! Brillo... geez thats a bit rough!

    ReplyDelete