Saturday, May 15, 2010

Listen up ladies. If you have never had a Brazilian, I have to warn you that it isn't like getting a back rub. The feeling can range from slightly uncomfortable to fucking excruciating. Regardless of how it feels and how well you tolerate pain, stop fighting me! I am tired of you closing your legs, covering your parts with your hand when its covered in wax, and pushing your leg against my torso hoping I'll just go away or fall over. Once you've made the decision to get it done, suck it up. Be cooperative and stop whining. No matter how hard you resist, I will finish the service. And, believe me, the less you fight me, the quicker it's over.

2 comments:

  1. She speaks the truth!!! After 6 years I finally gave in - and excrusiatingly uncomfortable is where I would rate this - and that's that I "just" got a bikini not a "brazilian"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it wrong for a guy that has a hairy chest to have his chest waxed. Must say it will be his first time. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete