Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Don't ever feel weird or embarrassed about getting undressed in front of me. I've seen it all. For example, now that I have become so busy, I have more ladies who are obese. It's a lot easier for me to get to their parts and I am glad to give them that same sexy feeling between their legs that we all love.

There have been a few instances, however, where I haven't been able to get to a woman's hoo-ha due to her size. About a month ago, I had a woman bring her sister in the room with her for moral support. Fortunately, her sister was able to hold her thighs apart for me so I could wax her thoroughly, because there was no way I was going to be able to do it without some help. I couldn't have done it without her and, happy to say, the woman left with a beautifully bald beave.

It's all about a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment