Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am probably the most over educated wax tech you'll ever meet. Although I didn't need a Master's Degree to do this for a living, I think it makes it easier for me to talk to women from all sorts of backgrounds. And although I am diligent when it comes to keeping my sources anonymous, it may surprise you who has the most fascinating pussy stories or crazy sexual antidotes. I have a chapter in the book entitled "Crazy Shit People Tell Me" which regurgitates dozens of funny things that people have said to me over the years. All the blog entries, however, are new material.

A woman from a white collared profession asked me what the "No Scream Creme" was for. I told her it numbs the area to make it less painful when I wax. She said "No thank you! I don't want anything numbing my girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment