Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two women braved their first Brazilians together yesterday. The first one tried as hard as she could not to yell or show any kind of painful emotion, because she didn't want her friend to chicken out. The friend, however, was not enjoying her new wax experience at all. In fact, she didn't want me to finish. When I waxed her labia on her left side, I told her that her one lip was done. She then asked me if she had another one? It was then that her girlfriend lovingly advised her that she did in fact have two lips. We were all laughing at this point and although she wasn't sure she wanted me to finish, I was determined to prove to her that she could do it and that it was worth it. That was when the girl exclaimed, "I wish I only had one lip!"

No comments:

Post a Comment