Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yesterday I got a call from a former client of mine who moved to New Jersey a few month's ago. She finally got the nerve to get a Brazilian from someone other than me. She called me from the parking lot of the salon because she couldn't believe how long it took. It took an hour. She said she just had to tell me. During the service she kept looking up in disbelief at how long it was taking and the woman apologized that she was making her sweat and assured her it would be over soon. Not soon enough obviously. Although I feel bad that she had to endure such a long service that, in my mind, should be performed much more efficiently, it was very flattering to have her call me from another salon's parking lot to tell me she missed me. It's also kind of funny that a few years ago a different woman also called me from a salon parking lot in New Jersey to tell me a similar story. I think I could make a lot of money in Jersey.

1 comment:

  1. eviently Jersey really needs you, but don't even think about it... because I need you here, in lovely Rochester. =)

    ReplyDelete