Friday, January 21, 2011

The puss is fascinating and magical. It's mere existence should be celebrated and cherished. This is why I need your help getting my manuscript published. It's current working title is "The Happy Hoo-Ha." And isn't that what is really important, keeping the hoo-ha happy? In order to get my work recognized, I need to prove I have a large following of dedicated pussy lovers who want to be reminded of its power on a daily basis through this blog and want to read an in depth novel that is guaranteed to make you laugh, cry and even cringe a little. Science has proven that a good belly laugh every day will make you live longer, and I promise to provide you with enough stories to help you live a long, healthy life. So on this cold, frigid day, spend some extra time worshipping the beautiful entity that makes life possible and help me succeed in my quest to make the puss even more powerful by becoming a follower of this blog and telling everyone you know to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the same quest but different direction (or is it the other way around). I'll push your pussy forward if you push my tale forward. DEAL? got it? GOOD!

    greenmonkeytales.com

    ReplyDelete