Friday, April 15, 2011

Today mark's the 1 year anniversary of Hose Down Your Hoo-Ha. I never thought that I would find 365 consecutive things to say about pussies. And, not only have I had a blast recounting my experiences to you over the past year, I have so much more to share. My goal with this blog was to find representation so I can get my book called "The Happy Hoo-Ha" published. And I still have faith in my followers that someone will be able to help me out with this endeavor. The book is funny and racy and, since it is obvious that each and every one of you are fans of the puss, then please help me out. I won't disappoint you. Until then, I will try to keep you amused with all the crazy shit that people do and say when they are naked from the waist down and are having hot waxed spread on their snatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment