Monday, May 30, 2011

Since I work with a sexual organ all day, there is a lot of sex talk that takes place during the service. I hear about all sorts of good and bad stuff. I have girls freaking out because their guys want to enjoy a different orifice. They come in to make sure that area is hair free even if they aren't sure they'll go through with it. I have others that are being spanked with so much force that hand prints are being left on their behinds. Recently, I had a girl tell me that she was strangled so hard that it was difficult to breathe and she had to keep pushing his hand away. She also said the sex was impossible to enjoy because she was scared and he was seriously hurting her. So my thought is if you are scared, you don't like getting hurt or you aren't enjoying it, then don't waste your Brazilian on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment