Sunday, July 15, 2012

Although most people use hard wax for Brazilians, I prefer soft and I'll give you another reason why. A girl went to a salon that used hard wax for the entire pubic area. A clump the size of a half dollar hardened on her lips and the technician couldn't get it off. She picked at it for awhile, but the client started to bleed. She sent the client home and told her not to worry because it would wear off eventually. The girl's skin was trashed and it continued to get more irritated because she had to walk around with a dollop of hard wax stuck to her skin. She ended up picking the remaining wax off of her most delicate parts for days.

1 comment:

  1. And this is why I sent her to you! And on this lovely Monday morning all I'm hearing is M.E. praises! Now I hope I will never see a pic message of that horendity ever again! Thank you M.E.!

    ReplyDelete