Saturday, August 25, 2012

I was really hurt by a negative review on Yelp that I saw yesterday. I am saddened that someone found my ten pound, hypo-allergenic dog that doesn't bark or jump on people offensive. I also have dog allergies and wouldn't have Bandit in the salon if he could aggravate people's allergies. If I ever comment on your flexibility, please accept it as the biggest compliment. Many women have limited flexibility and it is nearly impossible to find their lady parts so I truly appreciate someone who can stretch. Sometimes bruising does occur, but it can happen for a variety of reasons unrelated to my technique. If I caused it, then I am very sorry. And, finally, there are times when the hair is too short to all come out. Maybe you haven't waited long enough, the last place who waxed you didn't get the hairs from the roots, or the friction from intercourse broke some of your hairs. I won't apologize for not spending an hour tweezing you. I may seem easy going and even cavalier about doing your Brazilian, but that it to make you as comfortable as possible, because I know it can be an uncomfortable experience. I have worked very hard to be the best in this industry and I have so many dedicated clients that I needed to share this with you.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about the review...hoping that the real truth of your excellence is what everyone else sees... <3

    ReplyDelete