Monday, September 29, 2014

For some reason, I decided to wait to blog today until I got home from parent's weekend in North Carolina, because we were supposed to be home by 10:30 this morning. Well, that didn't happen. Our 6 am flight was delayed so we'd miss our connection in Atlanta. So we got on a fight at 7am that had mechanical problems and had to get off the plane. There were no decent flights out of Wilmington so we drove 2 hours to Raleigh as fast as possible to make an 11 am flight that would allow us to get home while it was still daylight. A man asked me if it was important for me to get home today. I wanted to tell him that there were a lot of hairy people in Rochester that needed me, but I thought that might sound strange. So I just told him that I needed to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment