Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Although I received a Masters Degree, I didn't get my first computer until I was close to 30 years old. I have tried very hard to keep up with all of the social media demands that have not only helped our business but have helped me sell books. I was excited when my first stand up routine was put on the internet. What I didn't realize was that YouTube refers to "you" on the "tube" and I have been spelling it wrong for as long as I've used the word in print. So for those of you who missed it, my stand up can be found on YouTube, not UTube. Just type in The Happy Hoo-Ha Live! And next time I make an error when I am blogging,  feel free to point it out to me. As long as I don't make an error waxing your private parts, life is good. Believe me, I won't get offended. I'll appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment