Thursday, August 27, 2015

It bums me out that there are so many people in our community who are so unhappy with what they do for a living.  Every day, clients are ecstatic that the day is over or it's finally the weekend. I know that it is tough in this economy to find that perfect job that you've always dreamed of. I also understand that college can be expensive. But I do wish more people would take a chance on finding a career path that brought them more joy. Work shouldn't be such a chore. And if you see it as a means to an end, then what's the end? When you croak?  I'm sad to see my work day end.  I don't run out of the salon at the end of the day in a desperate rush to get the hell out of there. The only reason I'm happy going home is to be with my family and rest my body parts which are usually pretty tired. I'm not sure what the answer is. I guess if you have no other employment choice, maybe you should try to find more happiness where you're currently at?
~quest for eternal happiness~

No comments:

Post a Comment