Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Let's talk about this naked thing. One of the most beautiful and miraculous events is when a baby is born. We marvel at their perfection and confirm whether they are a boy or girl as soon as they come out. No one freaks out because the child has no clothes on. In fact, a man and woman need to be naked at least in their private areas when they make that beautiful baby. So why do we, as a society, get all freaked out about being naked if it's in a clinical, non-sexual setting? To a technician or a nurse or a doctor, your midsection is just another part of your body. In my case, I could be waxing your brows, your bush or your back. It's just skin and hair and that's it. Please don't ever let the naked thing make you feel weird. As I've said in the past and I'll say again, it's just like an elbow to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment