Saturday, September 19, 2015

This morning I'm reflecting about all of the random people who really aren't so random and are very important in my life. Like the people at the bank who I genuinely like and see on a weekly basis. There's also the early morning crew that work at Wegman's who I've gotten to know over the years and even know by name. The front end people who work at Midtown are another bunch I genuinely like. And what about those bartenders and servers that you get to know and like? If you think about it, you come across a lot of the same people on a regular basis who become an important part of your life. I just saw a client that I hadn't seen in months and it reminded how much I not only like and care about my clientele, but how much I miss the one's who no longer come to me. People are what make life fulfilling. Feel thankful for all of those "not-so random" people in your life, because they are the sort of random that makes it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment