Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Quick story. Last week I posted a pic wearing a hat our staff made for Mark a couple years ago that says  "Perm King: Mark & ME"  A few days later, I mentioned the post to him and said I hope perms come back this year, because it's great for girls who want the permanent beach wave look without fiddling with a flat iron or that wand thingy. He said "what hat?" I told him it's his. He said he didn't wear hats. I told him it's the hat I've worn for the past week every day on vacation. He said he never saw the hat before and didn't have a clue what I was talking about.  I told him I wore it every day during our November trip too. He didn't know what I was talking about. So here's the thing. I haven't decided if after all these years together, since he doesn't really look at me any more, maybe he won't notice as I keep getting older and more wrinkled. Or should I be saying "WTF" he doesn't ever look at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment