Friday, February 26, 2016

A few years ago, Mark and I decided to give each other "gifts of time" for special occasions. At this point in our lives, tangible gifts aren't necessary anymore. Spending quality time together doing something fun, different or special have so much more meaning. A piece of jewelry won't cement a relationship like a quiet walk down a beach hand in hand. This weekend we will be going away to enjoy our gift of time for his birthday with my mom and Frank. We leave the shop at noon tomorrow and will return to work next Thursday. The salon will be open while we are gone, but you can still get in this week if you need us. Relationships don't have to be that hard if you remember why you fell in love in the first place.
PS: I'll make sure to wax my legs so the plane flies faster. Maybe Mark will let me wax his too, just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment