Monday, March 28, 2016

Every day I write something on my hose-down-your-hooha blog and it appears on my Facebook pages. Today I wasn't feeling clever, crude or funny. I was numb. I had to pay my end of the year taxes.  I had to pay my April quarterly installments. I can't believe how New York State penalizes small business owners. It's sickening. So tonight, when I realized I hadn't blogged yet today, I thought about this whole tax thing. If I didn't like making grown women look like toddlers for a living, maybe I'd have a normal job and not be forced to give half of my pay to Uncle Sam every year. Then I realized I'd never be happy doing a normal job. I have the most rewarding job in the world. I make hoo-ha's happy. I make hoo-ha's husbands happy. Nope, Uncle Sam isn't the winner.  I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment