Monday, April 18, 2016

I've gotten a ton of positive feedback from my blogs about relationships. I can't take credit for everything I've shared though. Some of the insight I get is from my clients. I know a woman in her 30's who is married and has three children. Last year, she fell in love with a man other than her husband. It took her a while to get the courage to tell her husband the truth. When she finally admitted that she loved another man, her husband was relieved. He discovered that he was also in love with another man. As corny as it may sound, the truth set them both free. I know it can be scary to be honest sometimes, but it is always the way to go. Besides, if you are happy in your relationship, you'll have a happier hoo-ha, which has been my goal all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment