Sunday, April 3, 2016

Yesterday, I gave my two cents on relationships. I would be remiss if I didn't mention how our careers add to our marital success. Mark and I believe that feeling good in your own skin makes you more beautiful in the eyes of the one who loves you. We have dedicated our professional careers to making people feel beautiful. Confidence is sexy. So if coloring your gray hair or getting a Brazilian makes you feel better about yourself, then you will feel better in your relationship. Remember how long it used to take to get ready for a date? When was the last time you put that much effort into how you looked? If you can't remember, you may have a problem. Yes, you should love one another no matter what. But don't tell me you feel sexy when your legs are all stubby or your hair is greasy. A little effort goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment