Monday, May 2, 2016

Many people have questioned my decision to enter the world of writing fiction. For all of my new followers out there, you may not know that I wasn't always in the beauty industry. Prior to working with Mark, I was an elementary school teacher. Yes, it is hard to believe! I had a much more "G" rated vocabulary back then. I changed careers to work with my husband, and I have never looked back. I like to tell people that I used to teach first grade and now I make women look like first graders all day long. So, now that you know waxing wasn't my first career, it shouldn't surprise you that I have expanded my energies into the writing world. I loved the writing courses I took in school, and it has been a blast putting my storytelling into words. Now, I just have to hope someone likes what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment