Monday, June 20, 2016

My latest review about A Promise of Passion on Amazon made me cry.  (what else is new?)

I knew Mary Elizabeth Nesser was a gifted writer, but her new creation, A Promise of Passion, is the type of book you just cannot put down. I read it cover to cover in one sitting. It is exciting, tells a beautiful love story, yet takes you to places that some may have long since forgotten about. A love story with passion that is so intense you can feel it to your core. She crafted amazing characters in Katie and Bryce who lived the kind of life you can only wish for or dream about with successful careers, love, and an absolutely wonderful relationship. You are completely mesmerized by their story! Could it be too perfect? Read it to find out ! I for one cannot wait for the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment