Friday, August 26, 2016

Here's my not so old age story on this beautiful Friday morning.
The last time I saw my mom, she hopped into my corvette and said she wondered if she'd ever feel her age, which is 85. If you met her, you wouldn't believe she was that old.  She always told me you're as old as you feel. I told her that I doubted she'd ever feel her age because she has such an amazing attitude and I hoped to be like her when I grew up.
Yesterday, my doctor told me I've graduated to that next level of maturity: menopause. That's not sitting well with me. I am so my mother's daughter. It must be a combination of my upbringing, personality and bizarre career choice, but my grown up blood work can kiss my ass! I may have more wrinkles and some aches and pains, but I am 25 years old every day of the week. Cheers to feeling forever young!

No comments:

Post a Comment