Monday, August 8, 2016

I just came across this review about The Happy Hoo-Ha on Amazon from this year. I'm not sure which son the person was talking about, but it made me feel really good.
"I met this author's son on a plane ride to Rochester a few years back and we got to talking. We ended up chatting about books we were reading and he proudly told me about his family, and ended up telling me about his mother and this book. The name of the book stuck with me (so catchy) and I had been dying to read it. I'm happy that I finally got around to it. This book is both entertaining and insightful. M.E.'s open mindedness and acceptance of every client regardless of what they disclose to her is refreshing. Her insight and often funny stories about her client's lives make this a great read."

No comments:

Post a Comment