Tuesday, August 30, 2016

In 1991 and 1992, I had a baby on Labor Day weekend. Yes, 2 babies back to back. It was a busy time for Mark & M.E. I remember making sure I had freshly decorated nails and piggies, my body was hair-free, and my hair was freshly colored or permed. It was a scary and exciting time in our lives.
For many of you, it's also a time to celebrate, because your kids are going back to school. That was a definite bonus once our children were school age too. I know it's sad to see summer coming to an end, but we had such an amazing summer, we can't complain. I've never felt so much Vitamin D radiating through our fine city ever. More than just our hoo-ha's have been happy these past three months.
No matter what your motivation is this coming weekend, make sure your parts are properly groomed so you can celebrate in style! See you this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment