Monday, August 15, 2016

The other day, a client told Mark & my staff that she has become so ill, she is physically unable to care for her dog anymore and had to get rid of it. As you all know, we love our animals; they are a huge part of our family. So are our clients. I wasn't at the salon when this exchange happened. She sent me a private message telling me the story and reiterating how compassionate everyone was. She told me she didn't feel like a client; she felt like family. It made me so happy, even though I feel so sad for her loss.
 I know that I post a lot of crazy stuff that may be on the racy side for some of you, but it is all done in fun. I have a bizarre profession & I like to share my stories with you. But why I do the work that I do and why Mark & I run the salon the way we do is because of messages like this. The rapport we have established with our clientele is priceless. Sharing the good and the bad with all of you is what has made our professional lives so blessed. Thank you to the woman who shared her feelings with me. It meant the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment