Friday, September 30, 2016

Stolen Cadillac Debacle Part 2: For those of you who didn't see my post on Tuesday, my car was stolen from the Mark & M.E. Salon on Tuesday afternoon while we were working. Thankfully, we got it back unharmed. Yesterday a district attorney called Mark with more details. Apparently, the guy left the salon and was driving down Lake Ave when he got pissed at a man driving behind him. He got out of the car and pulled a knife on the driver. He threatened the man then got back in my car and drove away. The other driver called 911 and reported the incident. My car is easy to recognize. I have vanity plates that say Happiness on them. Doesn't sound like the perp was too happy, pulling a knife on someone, or smart, stealing a vehicle with a vanity plate and creating a second crime within minutes of leaving the salon. Mark has been asked to be a witness at the grand jury hearing. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment