Monday, October 3, 2016

I'm sitting on the deck of a friend's house in Florida. There is water, palm trees, sunshine. It's breathtaking. Do I want a place here one day? Absolutely. Mark & I have worked very hard towards a certain tomorrow, but we will never forget to enjoy what we are doing today. No one knows what tomorrow will bring, so I will continue to enjoy our journey to the palm tees. Working with my husband and making women feel beautiful has made my journey so rewarding that I will be sad to see it end. I hope you all can find happiness in your career paths. If you aren't happy, don't be afraid to look outside the box, take a chance, and even make a change. Heck, my career lead me straight to that proverbial box. Don't settle. Life is too short. Enjoy the ride to the mountains, palm trees or simply your back yard. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment