Tuesday, October 4, 2016

In April of 2010, I started writing a blog called Hose Down Your Hoo-Ha. Since then, I have blogged every day. (no o.c.d. here) Since most people prefer Facebook, I copy and paste my blog on my Facebook pages, which are the bizarre stories you read every day. This is my first one from way back when.

"So this is how this whole Brazilian thing works. A woman enters the room, gets naked from the waist down, hops up on a massage table and spreads her legs. I spread hot wax all over her genitalia and rip as fast and as furious as possible. This service almost always includes some squirming, yelling, obsenities and even some interesting name calling. The upside of the whole experience is that it is over in less than ten minutes and the client is left bald as a newborn."

This message still rings true today!

No comments:

Post a Comment