Sunday, October 9, 2016

Stolen Cadillac Debacle Part 4: For those of you who didn't read my previous posts, our car was stolen from the Mark & M.E. Salon during work hours two weeks ago. Although the guy was an idiot and pulled a knife on someone while in possession of our car, we got it back unharmed within an hour. On the day of the preliminary trial, a district attorney called Mark and asked him to appear in court. Mark had already told them that we were at a charity event out of town that day. The attorney needed to make sure Mark didn't give the guy the keys to the car or give him permission to drive the vehicle. After the DA repeated the question, Mark just started laughing and said, "Yes, I accidentally left the keys in it. No, I didn't give him permission to drive my car; he stole my freaking car."

No comments:

Post a Comment