Tuesday, October 11, 2016

When I started my blog, hosedownyourhooha, back in 2010, I never thought I'd still be blogging almost 2500 consecutive blogs later. What you see on my Facebook page every day is from my blog. Although it's mostly hoo-ha related talk, sometimes I share random things from my life or even inspirational comments. Every time I think I'm going to stop writing, something happens at work that I feel compelled to share: women scream for the Apostles, grab my keister, practice their Lamaze breathing, urinate on the table, knock off my glasses, swear in various languages, call me names and the list goes on. The theatrics in the wax room are more comical than you could possibly imagine. Well, I've always loved the theater, so I guess I'll keep it going just a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment