Thursday, November 10, 2016

Mark and M.E. Wedding Fiasco Day 6: I need to backtrack one day. My folks and I shared a two bedroom suite at the Marriott the night before the wedding. At 3 in the morning, there was a fire alarm that went off. It was loud and super annoying. Employees pounded on all of our doors to evacuate the building. It was single digits outside and there were dozens of people standing in the parking lot freezing their butts off. I remember my sister and I hiding in the stairwell, because it was too cold to stand outside. There goes my good night's sleep before my wedding day. On a happier note...the next morning, as I was getting dressed, Mark sent me flowers to my room that said Happy Valentine's Day. He didn't forget that our wedding day was also a special holiday for people in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment