Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Happy Hoo-Ha lady is feeling frustrated this morning. I finished the third book in A Promise of Passion series. I have someone proofreading it right now before it goes to an editor. I think I'm getting better as the series progresses. The sequels are longer, more detailed and have a lot more conflict. Everyone who has read the second installment, Passion Never Dies, says it is way better than the first one. I love the third book but am not sure if sure if I should start publication on it or not. I only have 2 reviews on the second book and sales are slow. I still could use more reviews on the first one to boost sales. I started the 4th one this morning. I love my characters. I love the stories. I just don't know what to do. Advice anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment