Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I've been waxing hoo-ha's for over 20 years. I love my job and I love Mark & M.E. But tonight I'm feeling extremely frustrated. The last two wax technicians that I trained left our salon via email with no notice and with no explanation. Both of them decided to open their own salon. I would have supported both of them if they had been upfront and honest with me. I love when women want to better themselves.  Instead, they were sneaky and blocked me on social media so I couldn't find out what they were doing. The current girl is soliciting my clients through social media with deals to get people to follow her. I feel like every time I share my technique with an employee, she turns around and stabs me in the back. It's disheartening. I'm sorry for being a Debby Downer; I'm just feeling sad and betrayed. Maybe it's time for me to become a famous romance writer and live on a yacht in the Caribbean?

No comments:

Post a Comment