Saturday, April 15, 2017

Continuing with the Winnie The Pooh theme...I had a husband and wife come into the room for Brazilians. It was the husband's first time. He was very cooperative and I was able to perform the service in an efficient and thorough manner. The three of us chatted and laughed the entire time I was waxing him. When he got off the table, his demeanor changed. He was visibly relieved that the wax was over. When I was looking through pics this morning and trying to decide what to blog, I came across this and it reminded me of this client. This is the look that he had on his face when I explained how to clean up after his Brazilian. He stood there looking dazed and confused. When I asked him if he was okay, he said, "I have to admit that I feel a little violated." Then he started to laugh and got dressed. I imagine this type of service makes many people feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment