Friday, April 14, 2017

The saga of the girl who pulled my skirt down and spelled a swear word continues...When I lifted her leg that was closest to me, I was worried that she'd kick me in the face. It has happened countless times and I like to be prepared to duck as necessary. After I removed the strip from her body, she brought her leg down, sat up abruptly, and bounced back so she was sitting on the pillow. It was a move that Tigger from Winnie The Pooh would be proud of. That's actually what it reminded me of.  I was relieved that our beds are durable enough to hold someone sitting at the very end. I had a vision of it toppling over. There was an awkward moment when she was sitting on the pillow giving me the look like there was no way in hell I was going to wax her other side. She was wrong; I finished her Brazilian in spite of her theatrics. When she got off the table, she told me she was going to refer me to all her friends. Another successful wax at Mark and M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment