Friday, April 21, 2017

This morning I was thinking about how amazing it is that I have the ability to remove unwanted body hair from virtually any part of the body that men and women are often embarrassed by. Then I started googling baboons, because I thought posting a pic of a hairy animal with a bald backside would be funny. I found the looks of baboon's butts kind of crude, so I scrapped the idea. Ironically, I saw an outdoor musical of the Lion King tonight and there was a baboon in the cast with a huge, bright pink bottom. The little boy next to me kept telling me to look at his butt. It felt like the most strange coincidence.  So instead of posting a pic of a baboon's butt, I came across this pic, which is probably what the expression on a baboon's face would be if I actually did wax his butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment