Thursday, May 13, 2010

OK, this is the deal. Naked bodies, no matter what the shape, size...whatever.... don't scare me. My goal is to make everyone bald as a newborn. It really is a good thing....better sex....better hygiene. I have 2 college students that have been coming to me for a couple years. They always come into the room together. I try as hard as I can to make each client feel as comfortable as possible when they come in for a Brazilian. I know it can be weird getting undressed from the waist down and laying down in front of me as I proceed to put hot wax on your genitalia and then rip it off like some sadistic bitch. In my opinion, we basically all have the same parts and I try to give it as little thought as possible to the actual body part I am focusing on. Anyways, these college girls made an insightful observation. The service is uncomfortable only if you make it that way. I'm not uncomfortable with your hairy naked body, so you shouldn't be.

4 comments:

  1. And that post is why I suggest all women that I speak to regarding this go to you. You make us feel comfortable even in the MOST uncomfortable of situations! I must admit it feels great (after about an hour - LOL) And the sex is great. And as for the fresh and clean feeling - nothing like it!

    I must admit I haven't had it done in over 6 months but that is because I have gained some weight and am somewhat self conscience! But I will be back ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.
    I came to you because of a "dare" from my husband. His exact words..."You don't have a hair on your ass to get that done." Ha Ha the joke is on him because after 10 minutes with you I didn't have a hair anywhere! He absolutely was out of his mind the entire weekend! Thank you for making me feel so at ease--if I had known it was that simple, I would have come years ago! Just another something to keep the magic going...25 years and going strong! You're the BEST M.E. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.E.
    I was one of those woman who was ashamed (especially after I had my baby) because of the flabby stomach & stretch marks. But you made me feel so comfortable with your crazy personality and funny conversations that now when I come, I don't have a problem stripping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I wasnt thrilled to do it because of my weight. But you never made me feel uncomfortable and I appreciate that. I am telling everyone about you. You rock!

    ReplyDelete