Friday, August 28, 2015

I had a bride thank me yesterday for my blog a few days ago about selfless love. I told the story about how Mark has exposed himself to 9 MRI's with me just to make me feel safe, even though he is putting himself at risk. And it made me think of something else that is really important in successful relationships that I thought I would share. There have been times in our marriage that I have been afraid to be completely honest with my husband, because I was afraid he would judge me or like or love me less.  And every time I mustered the courage to be completely truthful with him, it has always gone way better than I imagined. He has always accepted me, warts and all. I always feel like such an asshole for not trusting in his love, but I get scared that I'll disappoint him or make him angry. If you believe in your man, trust him with complete honesty. It's a great aphrodisiac.

No comments:

Post a Comment