Saturday, August 22, 2015

Today I worked from 7:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.  It's funny when seven hours feels like a half day. I am sitting on our back deck thinking about my day. It was a neat day. I saw a client that I hadn't seen for over two years, because she moved to the Middle East and now has moved back to Rochester. I was so psyched to see her! I had clients drive in from Buffalo, Pen Yam and even some ladies from Danville. All of those places are a decent distance away. I'm humbled by the clients who travel so far to see me. Then I remembered the girl who came in with her friend, asked for something to bite on (so I gave her a bath towel) and repeatedly told her girlfriend that what I was doing to her was death. In case you were wondering, I was giving her a Brazilian.  And no, she didn't die.  She did, in fact, say that "this is death" more times than I can count. Her friend and I kept laughing and her friend video taped the entire appointment, so I wouldn't be surprised if you see her adventure with me through the Brazilian Rain Forest on Youtube. Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment