Friday, September 2, 2016

 I had another first happen that I had to share. I've had women ask me if Mark & M.E. offers rectal bleaching, and I have to admit that is one service I have no interest in performing. The other day, a young woman asked me if I did vaginal bleaching. She didn't like that her skin wasn't one consecutive color in her bikini area. I needed to remind her that she was a black woman and bleaching the skin would probably make it look even worse. She said she googled vaginal bleaching and they only showed pictures of white women's vaginas. Surprise? So she googled African American vaginal bleaching and came up with no results. She told me she wanted the area to look like a glazed donut with no chocolate filling. At this point, I was laughing so hard, I could barely do my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment