Tuesday, September 1, 2015

When I ask a woman to roll on her side to wax between her cheeks, I often just say "give me your ass." I know it may seem a little crude, but if you think about what I'm doing and the body part I'm working on, then you should be able to understand why I use that phrase. It's a no-nonensense approach to the part of the service many find humiliating. And that's silly, because it is just another place that shouldn't have hair. I had a woman bring in her cousin for a Honeymoon Brazilian. The bride was very nervous when I asked her to roll on her side, because she was afraid it was going to hurt and she was very embarrased about sticking her backside in my face.  I told her that people love the ass.  She started laughing and asked why. There are three main reasons. 1. It means I'm almost done. 2. It doesn't hurt. 3. It's amazing not having hair around your rectum. And now she is a believer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment