Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Another reminder of why I love my job...I have a client who comes to have her brows waxed by me every 6-12 weeks. I have probably been doing her brows for at least a decade. In fact, it is the only service she gets done at Mark & M.E. Even though it isn't a long service, I feel I know her very well. Yesterday she came in and it was obvious she was upset. I took her into a private room and she asked me to give her a minute. Then she started crying. She told me that she is having some pretty serious problems with the father of her child. Although she has girlfriends to vent to, she said she knew that getting her brows ripped and talking to me would make her feel better. When I joined Mark in this business, I never expected the relationships with my clients to be so important. The personal rewards I have gained from the people that come to me have far exceeded my greatest expectations. Yep, I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment