Saturday, April 23, 2016

Let me tell you what happened to me yesterday. I was waiting for UPS to bring me a copy of my new book, which is entitled "A Promise of Passion."  My daughter told me it was delivered to my house and offered to bring it to the shop. I was so excited! If the book looked like it was put together properly, then I was planning to order 100 copies and make it available on Amazon. When I opened the package, I found the following book. It is a book of poems about God. This is obviously not my romance novel and I'm a little nervous about the religious person who wrote this book getting my romance novel by mistake. I was disappointed, but I found it mildly amusing that the author of this book would be reading about the size of my main character's appendage in the introduction. There has to be a reason this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment