Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Yesterday, my first client walked hesitantly into our waiting room. She was an extremely petite woman in her mid-twenties. She looked so nervous that you'd think she was having major surgery and not a Brazilian Bikini Wax.
"Don't be nervous, you're going to be fine," I assured her.
"I'm really scared."
"It's super easy. I'll take good care of you."
After the first rip, she yelled "That really hurt!"
"It's only going to take 5 minutes. You got this," I said in my cheerleader voice.
After the second rip, she yelled "I'm going to cry!"
"No one cries at Mark and M.E. Look, the whole top is done!" Looking at it didn't help.
After the third rip, she yelled "I'm going to die!"
"Nobody has ever died at Mark and M.E. We are almost done. You're doing great!" She didn't believe me.
After the fourth rip, she yelled "I'm never doing this again." They all say that.
"You'll be back when you seen how much finer and thinner your hair grows in. In one more minute you're going to be so happy. Trust me, you'll love me tomorrow." I say that a lot.
I finished the rest of the front quite quickly since she was so small. When I asked her to roll on her side, she said "Can I skip this part?"
"Nope, nobody leaves Mark and M.E. with a hairy ass."
She reluctantly let me do that part. It was very easy. When she got off the table she said, "That wasn't so bad. When should I come back?"

No comments:

Post a Comment