Thursday, July 21, 2022

 I received the best compliment today. 

A client who I have been waxing for years was telling a friend about me. She told her friend that I "Normalized Brazilian Waxing in Rochester." That made me so happy. When I started doing Brazilians 30 years ago, no other salons were offering the service.  When the hype started in 1996 after a Sex In The City episode talked about it, I became really busy. If you called other salons in the area during that time, they would refer clients to us, which I really appreciated. I also heard that many salons thought Brazilians were naughty or unprofessional and would tell prospective clients that M.E. at Mark & M.E. was the only one that did that service (like I was some deviant.) But it all worked out. I perfected the 10 Minute Brazilian and am proud of the service my staff and I provide. Thank you to all of you who love our Brazilian Waxing Service as much as I do. I'm proud  that  I  made Brazilian Waxing  normal!




No comments:

Post a Comment