Friday, July 19, 2024

I had a funny exchange that I had to share. I was giving a new male client a 
Brazilian Wax. Some of the hair wasn't long enough which makes the service a little more uncomfortable. When I went to wax his backside, he said no - partially because he thought it would be an additional charge. But as I said in yesterday's post, a Brazilian removes all the pubic and rectal hair. This is how the conversation finished.
"It's included in the price and it is the easiest part," I said.
"I don't think I want it waxed," he said.
"Why, you don't mind cleaning peanut butter out of your shag carpet?" I asked.
He laughed hysterically and said "OK, let's do it."
"Great, now turn on to your right side and let me at it..." I said.
"Yes, m'am," he replied.
He left happy.😁




 

No comments:

Post a Comment