Monday, November 21, 2011

I've been blogging about beaves for almost 600 consecutive days, and I just realized that I really don't have many followers considering how dedicated I have been to this project. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone is really reading what I write or if I'm the only one who is amused by all the weird and crazy shit that happens at Mark & M.E. If you want me to keep up with my continued stories, see if you can find a friend to become a follower so I know someone cares about cootches as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. I find your post fascinating and referred you to at least 5 people. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read almost every day please don't stop! I've also brought in 3 friends and always mention you to anyone when waxes come into the convo. You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete